We offer a three-module training program to raise awareness of Responsible Artificial Intelligence at all levels of the company (managers, data experts and employees), and to meet their specific needs.
Ethical leader training: specially designed for senior executives (Board of Directors, Comex, Codir...) who want to acquire a strategic vision of AI, deepen their knowledge of major AI models and current and future national and European regulations (AI Act).
• Gain a better understanding of the concepts of ethics, law, responsibility and governance of AI and the risks via concrete examples of companies endangered by poorly controlled AI,
• Acquire a strategic and global vision of the governance of data and algorithms, to raise awareness of AI ethics among your staff and share a common corporate vision on these issues.
How? 1 to 2 hours of classroom-based in-company training.
Responsible coders training: dedicated to experts who develop AI systems and algorithms as part of their job and who are concerned about a responsible approach to their practices.
• Understand the types of bias, their impacts, and the means and methods for assessing them and reducing the risks,
• Gain a better understanding of the legal framework relating to privacy protection, data governance and AI systems,
• Develop the essential technical skills needed to put Responsible Artificial Intelligence into practice through its various key principles (privacy, bias, ethics, fairness, transparency, explainability, governance...).
How? A comprehensive 5-day inter-company program, combining face-to-face and distance learning sessions.
Fundamentals training: aimed at employees who work with / use data and AI on a daily basis, to raise their awareness of better ethical management and promote best practices.
• Learn how to use data and AI responsibly
• Learn about best practices, the right tools and the fundamentals of responsible AI management.
How? 3 hours of in-house or inter-company training, combining face-to-face and remote sessions.
These training courses are provided by DataScientest, a training school specialized in data science. Each training module includes a core syllabus with practical exercises and real-life case studies to help you understand the risks that uncontrolled AI could generate, and the solutions proposed (notions of ethics and applicable law, examples of proven AI risks, regulatory expectations of the AI ACT and its financial penalties, best practices and available tools, etc.).
Open to members of the Positive AI association, these training courses are aimed at all companies and their employees who wish to improve, acquire the knowledge and skills required to use / develop artificial intelligence responsibly.
By training today in ethical and responsible AI, you can anticipate future regulations (AI ACT) and limit the financial risks of bringing your organization's AI systems into compliance.